|Address||82 Lynda Meadows, Jordanstown, Newtownabbey|
|Price||Offers around £275,000|
|EPC Rating||C73/C75 (co2: D68/C70)|
- PORCH: Tiled floor.
- HALLWAY: Pergo laminate flooring.
- LIVING ROOM: 15' 6" x 11' 9" (4.72m x 3.58m) Pergo laminate flooring. Double radiator. Feature fireplace with wooden surround and granite inset and hearth.
- DINING ROOM: 13' 6" x 11' 7" (4.11m x 3.53m) Pergo laminate flooring. Double radiator. Feature fireplace with wooden surround and granite inset and hearth. Access to kitchen.
- KITCHEN: 13' 6" x 12' 1" (4.11m x 3.68m) widest points Modern range of high and low level fitted units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and mixer taps. Wired for cooker. Chimney style extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Tiled floor. Casual seating area. Part tiled walls. Double radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM: Range of high and low level fitted units. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink and mixer taps. Part tiled walls.
- CLOAKROOM: White wash hand basin and toilet. Tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM: 11' 7" x 11' 8" (3.53m x 3.56m) widest points Pergo laminate flooring. Double radiator. Double doors to sunroom.
- SUN ROOM: 12' 0" x 10' 6" (3.66m x 3.2m) Tiled floor. 2 x Double radiators. Double doors to garden
- First Floor
- BEDROOM (1): 11' 7" x 13' 7" (3.53m x 4.14m) Aerial point. Double radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: White wash hand basin. Sink in vanity unit. Heated mirror with shave point. Tiled floor. Tiled walls. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2): 10' 0" x 9' 9" (3.05m x 2.97m) Single radiator. Phone point.
- BEDROOM (3): 10' 6" x 10' 0" (3.2m x 3.05m) Built in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (4): 12' 0" x 8' 4" (3.66m x 2.54m) Single radiator.
- STUDY: Single radiator.
- BATHROOM: 10' 0" x 10' 0" (3.05m x 3.05m) widest points Panelled bath. Shower cubicle. WC. Wash hand basin. Velux window. Part tiled walls.
- FRONT: Tarmac driveway. Lawn. Shrubs.
- SIDE: Detached garage.
- REAR: Lawn. Paved area.
This is a well presented detached property situated in Lynda Meadows in the sought-after area of Jordanstown. Close to both local Primary schools and High schools, shops, Jordanstown Railway station and University of Ulster. Belfast is approximately 15 minutes away by car. The accommodation consists of 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite, 3 receptions, sunroom, study, kitchen, utility and bathroom. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows, composite front door and a detached garage. We would urge all potential purchasers to view at their earliest convenience.