If you have a property to sell, Dickson Rice should be the real estate agent you choose. We pride ourselves on delivering that personal service and area familiarity that your chosen agent needs. James Dickson will personally carry out your valuation and the Sales Team headed by Jacqui, Jessica and Adam will lead you through all negotiations to ensure that what can sometimes become a stressful experience, completes in an easy stress free manner.
Our past clients are pleased with the service that they receive from us, and we frequently receive recommendations from their friends and family. Whatever type of property you have to sell, Dickson Rice should be your Real Estate Agent of choice.
From market appraisal, to top class promotion, and after sales service, we are estate agents that deliver. When it comes to selling your home we have the in depth expertise to help ensure a smooth sales procedure. With over 20 years' experience in selling property, we'll ensure we get your property in front of the right buyers.
Whether you're looking to sell your family home, an investment property or a holiday home, our approach to marketing your property will be innovative, fresh and results driven.
At the heart of our offering is our exceptional service which you'll experience first hand throughout the process of selling your property. We offer an extensive range of services to help you along the way:
- Professional valuation
- Mortgage/Property finance solutions
- Insurance advice
- Interior solutions
Please feel free to contact our offices on 02890 861 616 or 02890 453 440 for a more detailed discussion of your requirements.
Tips for Successfully Selling Your Property
Choosing a good estate agent is perhaps the most important decision when selling your property, but there are also things you can do to help the process along. Here are just a few tips that should make selling your property a lot easier.
- If you are showing people around your property it is a good idea to keep the best room until last. The wisdom of doing this is that it leaves the viewer with the most favourable impression of your home.
- The way your home smells can have a huge impact on the success of the viewing. Even if your property is a great option viewers might not appreciate this fact if there is a bad odour. The problem is that when we live somewhere we dont notice the smells but they will be noticeable by other people. Make sure that you take the time to air your home before viewers arrive.
- Use fresh flowers to brighten up the place and these can also help mask any nasty smells.
- We all know that first impressions count and this is as true with property as it is with people. Make sure that your home looks its best right from the moment the prospective viewer walks through your gate.
- You will want to do all you can to remove any clutter in your home. This not only makes the home look more visually appealing but it also makes the house seem bigger.
- One area that you will want to focus on during your tidy is the kitchen; this should be spotless.
- If you have kids then you may want them out of the house during the viewings.
- These points seem fairly simple however they are vital to ensure the best impression of your property.